About The Milk District
The Milk District is a cultural hub with a progressive lifestyle, music and arts scene, featuring diverse culinary experiences, colorful murals, recreational sporting and music venues, unique shopping destinations, community gardens, award winning bars, coffee shops and more.
No matter who you are, The Milk District has something for you!
- Earlier this year the Milk District community was shocked to learn that a beloved community staple, Colonial Lanes Bowling, was being razed to make way for a self-storage facility. After months of hard work, and negotiations with the new property owner and the City of Orlando, the bowling alley will be saved and only partly demoed to allow for both the self-storage facility and the bowling alley.
- Mosaic Hair Salon has announced that they intend to open a second location in the Milk District.
- Mills 50 and the Milk District are going through a Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvement Study.
- The Milk District, City of Orlando, and the Levitt Foundation met to explore to the possibility of building an amphitheater at Festival Park. The amphitheater would be committed to hosting 50 free shows a year as part of the agreement with the Levitt Foundation.
- Events – more than 9,000 attendees
- Free Community Concert
- State of the Milk
- Thirsty Third Thursday
- Rockin’ Robinson
- Bingo with the Commissioner
- Happy Hour Bowling