About Ivanhoe Village
Nestled in one of Orlando’s most treasured historic neighborhoods and anchored by beautiful Lake Ivanhoe, Ivanhoe Village is filled with antique stores, art galleries, design centers, master craftsmen, restaurants and retail shops. Ivanhoe Village has something for everyone, including outdoor dining, a vintage record shop, a bike shop, jewelry and more located in one district on the northern edge of Downtown Orlando.
The buildings are oriented in a traditional pattern of small-scale one- and two-story storefront buildings facing the street, along sidewalks emphasizing pedestrian access. Most buildings display characteristics of the Art Deco style with streamlined curves and forms that articulate the façade. Entrance to this district is marked by a replica Statue of Liberty poised in an island of tropical plantings and flowers.
This district is reinventing itself to include Ivanhoe Row, Virginia Drive, Loch Haven Cultural Park and Florida Hospital Health Village. The district is home to Florida Hospital, Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival, The Orlando Ballet, The Ronald McDonald House, Orlando Museum of Art, Orlando Science Center, The Mennello Museum of American Art and Orlando Shakespeare Theatre.
- A new business recognition program was implemented, highlighting business openings with signage and social media.
- A Business of the Month program was implemented to recognize unique business plans and Ivanhoe Village branding.
- Received United Arts Grant to continue Art Boxes throughout Ivanhoe.
- Started a monthly newsletter.
- Partnered with Mexican Consulate and Mesa 21 to put on Ven a comer Mexican Festival.
- Established a monthly Coffee Club.
- Moved official office into a co working space at Credo Conduit.
- Recognized Jason Lambert of Hammered Lamb as volunteer of the decade.
- Events – more than 3,000 attendees
- Ven a comer Mexican Festival
- Wanderlust Wednesday
- Jingle Eve
- Monthly Coffee Clubs
- Main Street Restaurant Week