The West Lakes Market District is pleased to announce its search for its first Program Manager!
• Develop and maintain relationships with businesses in the West Lakes Business Corridor in the City of Orlando within the designated boundaries for volunteers, memberships and sponsorships for the organization; economic development of West Lakes; improved physical appearance of the West Lakes Corridor; promotion of the West Lakes Corridor and its businesses; and increased public safety of the Corridor.
• Attract and retain memberships and sponsorships of West Lakes Market Street District. Recruit and manage volunteers of West Lakes Market Street District.
• Attract and retain businesses for the West Lakes Corridor business district for economic development.
• Improve physical appearance for the design of the West Lakes Corridor business district.
• Promote the events and activities of West Lakes Business District.
• Increase public safety of the West Lakes Corridor business district.
• Attend and facilitate between Board of Directors and Committee meetings and activities.
• Manage administration and operations of West Lakes Market Street District.
• Facilitate between West Lakes District and City of Orlando Market Street Program.
• Facilitate between West Lakes District and local elected officials.
• High school diploma and 5+ years of experience, associate degree and 2 years of experience or bachelor’s degree and no experience.
• Sales or event planning experience required.
• Experience selling memberships, professional services or products.
• Website, social media and graphic design experience preferred.
• Bilingual might be helpful.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Karl Brown, President of the West Lakes District, at email@example.com.
Salary Range: $30,000 to $35,000